Accessibility Scanner is a mobile app that allows people with disabilities to scan and find accessible places and services. The app includes a comprehensive database of accessible places and services across the United States. The app also includes a built-in compass and GPS to help people with disabilities find the closest accessible place.
- Accessibility Scanner are Total Install on Mobile 2017470+
- Accessibility Scanner are Devolop By Google LLC
- Install Accessibility Scanner Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 12, 2022
Accessibility Scanner Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Accessibility Scanner application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2017470+ users of this app. The Accessibility Scanner app rating is currently 22.214.171.1241925010. It was last updated on Jul 12, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Accessibility Scanner for PC
1. The Accessibility Scanner is a tool that suggests accessibility improvements for Android apps without requiring any technical skills.
2. The app can be used to suggest changes to developers or to make changes yourself.
3. Some of the improvements suggested by the Accessibility Scanner include enlarging small touch targets, increasing contrast, and providing content descriptions.
4. Designing for accessibility can allow you to reach a larger audience and provide a more inclusive experience.
5. The Accessibility Scanner can be found under Settings > Accessibility in your Android device.
6. To use the Accessibility Scanner, just open the app you want to scan and then tap the Accessibility Scanner button.
7. The Accessibility Scanner will then scan the app for any accessibility improvements.
8. You can use this app to suggest changes to developers or to make changes yourself.
9. The Accessibility Scanner is an accessibility service that can observe your actions, retrieve window content, and observe text that you type.
10. The permissions notice for the Accessibility Scanner advises users of the app’s capabilities.
How To Install Accessibility Scanner For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Accessibility Scanner on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Accessibility Scanner and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Accessibility Scanner andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Accessibility Scanner|
|Updated on||Jul 12, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.accessibility.auditor|
Accessibility Scanner App Overview and Details
The Accessibility Scanner is an app that scans your device for accessibility issues and provides solutions. It was created with the goal of making the iPhone and iPad more accessible to everyone. The Accessibility Scanner checks for common accessibility issues such as low contrast, small fonts, and incorrect color combinations. It also identifies potential solutions, such as increasing the font size or changing the color scheme.
Whats New In this Accessibility Scanner?
Updates in version 2.2:
• Foreground and background colors for contrast results can be refined using a new color picker tool
• Improved scan history list
• Zip file export for Record Mode scans
• Improved dark theme
• Bug fixes and other enhancements
The Accessibility Scanner is a great application for determining how accessible a website or application is. By scanning a website or application, it will rate how accessible it is on a scale of 1 to 10. This application is a great resource for developers and website owners who want to make their website or application more accessible to everyone.