The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is a professional organization of obstetricians and gynecologists in the United States. It was founded in 1951 by a group of physicians who wanted to improve women’s health by providing leadership and education on behalf of women and their families.
ACOG is dedicated to improving the quality of women’s health care and promoting excellence in women’s health research. It does this by providing education and training to obstetricians and gynecologists, publishing clinical guidelines and other educational materials, and advocating for policies that improve women’s health.
ACOG is the largest organization of its kind in the world, and its members are recognized as experts in the field of women’s health.
- ACOG are Total Install on Mobile 66326+
- ACOG are Devolop By Fountainhead Mobile Solutions
- Install ACOG Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 27, 2022
ACOG Andorid App Summary
Fountainhead Mobile Solutions is the developer of this ACOG application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 66326+ users of this app. The ACOG app rating is currently 4.1. It was last updated on Jan 27, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ACOG for PC
1. EDD Calculator
2. Indicated Delivery
3. Clinical Consensus
4. Clinical Practice Guidelines
5. Practice Advisories
8. Clinical Guidelines
9. Emerging Issues
10. Patient Education
How To Install ACOG For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ACOG on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ACOG and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ACOG andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Developer||Fountainhead Mobile Solutions|
|Updated on||Jan 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vspringboard.acog.activity|
ACOG App Overview and Details
The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is a professional membership organization of obstetricians-gynecologists. It was founded in 1951 as a nonprofit, educational organization. ACOG is dedicated to the advancement of women’s health through education, research, and advocacy. It has more than 58,000 members, including obstetricians-gynecologists, medical students, residents, and allied health professionals.
Whats New In this ACOG?
Bug fixes and enhancements.
After completing my ACOG application, I am eager to start the next chapter of my life as a certified obstetrician and gynecologist. This process has been an incredible journey, and I am grateful for all the support I have received from my family, friends, and mentors. I am confident that I have the skills and knowledge to be an excellent physician and am excited to begin my residency.