Amritvela (Sanskrit: अमृतवेला, “nectar of the morning”) is a Hindu religious observance that marks the beginning of the day. It is observed before sunrise, and typically involves meditation and chanting.
- Amritvela (Official) are Total Install on Mobile 100092+
- Amritvela (Official) are Devolop By Amritvela Trust
- Install Amritvela (Official) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 19, 2021
Amritvela (Official) Andorid App Summary
Amritvela Trust is the developer of this Amritvela (Official) application. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 100092+ users of this app. The Amritvela (Official) app rating is currently 3.2. It was last updated on Mar 19, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Amritvela (Official) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Amritvela (Official) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Amritvela (Official) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Amritvela (Official) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Amritvela (Official) for PC
1) Watch live telecast of Kirtan Samagam by Bhai Sahib Gurpeet Singh Ji (Mumbai Waale)
2) Get event updates
3) Watch kirtan videos
4) View photos
5) Read articles
6) Listen to bhajans
7) Share content with friends
8) Connect with Amritvela Trust
9) Get involved with the community
10) Support the cause
|App Name||Amritvela (Official)|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Mar 19, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.codeaxis.www.amritvelatrust|
Amritvela (Official) App Overview and Details
Amritvela is an annual Hindu religious festival celebrated in India. It is also known as “Amritotsav” and “Amrit Mahotsava”. The festival is dedicated to the drink of immortality, “Amrit”. It is celebrated on the day of “Akshaya Tritiya”, which falls in the month of April or May. On this day, devotees take a holy dip in rivers and ponds, and offer prayers to the gods. Special religious ceremonies are also held in temples and homes. “Amrit” is believed to confer divine blessings and immortality.
Whats New In this Amritvela (Official)?
Amritvela Daily Alarm Added for 2:00 and 3:00 Am
After using Amritvela for a few weeks, I have found that it is a very helpful application. It has helped me to stay on track with my prayers and also to stay connected with my religion. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a way to stay connected with their religion.