The Analog Clock widget is a simple, clean clock widget that displays the time in analog form. It is perfect for anyone who wants a simple, easy-to-use analog clock widget.
Features of Analog clocks widget – simple for PC
– 10 different clock designs to choose from
– Alarm clock functionality
– Personalize your home screen with this widget
– Tap on the widget to change the clock design
|App Name||Analog clocks widget – simple|
|Updated on||Jun 3, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.artsplanet.android.simpleanalogclock|
How To Use Analog clocks widget – simple on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Analog clocks widget – simple on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Analog clocks widget – simple and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Analog clocks widget – simple App Overview and Details
Analog clocks widget displays a simple analog clock on your home screen. It has a black background with white hands and a white dial. The widget is resizable, so you can make it as large or small as you like. It’s perfect for keeping track of time without having to open an app.
Whats New In this Name?
Analog clocks widget is a very simple application that displays analog clocks on the home screen of your Android device. It has a simple and clean interface, and it is easy to use. You can choose from a variety of different clock designs, and you can also customize the colors and the size of the clocks.