AndroDOC is a powerful editor for DOC and Word files. It offers a wide range of features to make your documents look great. You can edit text, style text, insert images and tables, and create outlines. AndroDOC also offers powerful tools for reviewing and editing documents.
AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word Andorid App Summary
OffiDocs Mobile Apps is the developer of this AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3406680+ users of this app. The AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word app rating is currently 4.1.5. It was last updated on Mar 28, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install/Download AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Feature of AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word for PC
-Create, open, and edit Word documents
-File manager with bookmarks, properties, and image preview
-Integrated FTP access
-Light and elegant client UI
-Grid, list, and icons views
-Sort by name, last modified, size, or type
|App Name||AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word|
|Developer||OffiDocs Mobile Apps|
|Updated on||Mar 28, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.entertain.androdoc|
AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word App Overview and Details
AndroDOC is an editor for Doc & Word files that helps you to improve the quality of your documents. With its intuitive interface, you can quickly and easily make changes to your files, such as correcting spelling mistakes, improving the formatting, and adding comments. Additionally, AndroDOC includes a number of features that make it easy to work with your documents, such as the ability to search and replace text, insert hyperlinks, and create tables.
Whats New In this AndroDOC editor for Doc & Word?
Bugs fixed and enhanced Editor
Overall, I found AndroDOC to be a very useful and handy editor for documents and word files. The app is easy to use and has a ton of great features that can really help improve your workflow. I would definitely recommend giving it a try if you are looking for a good document editor for your Android device.