There is a new app on the market that is causing a stir. It is called Anti-Cloud, and its purpose is to keep your data private and secure. Anti-Cloud encrypts your files and stores them on your own device, rather than in the cloud. This means that no one can access your data without your permission. Anti-Cloud also features a built-in anti-snooping feature, which protects your privacy by hiding your files from prying eyes.
- Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App are Total Install on Mobile 4027+
- Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App are Devolop By Nuvolect LLC
- Install Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 26, 2019
Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App App Summary
Nuvolect LLC is the developer of this Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4027+ users of this app. The Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App app rating is currently 2.3.2. It was last updated on Jan 26, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App for PC
1. CounterCloud is an Android Security App that helps Prevent Identity Theft.
2. Today’s Internet environment is fundamentally invasive; your information is collected and stored in the cloud.
3. Applications and websites can use this information against you without your permission or knowledge.
4. CounterCloud allows you to take control and see everything that is stored in your cloud.
5. If you know what private information has been exposed, you can decide what you want to share with the world.
6. CounterCloud is the only Android Security App that privately monitors your contacts in the cloud 24/7, showing you any updates to your cloud information.
7. Why? Prevent Identity Theft.
8. CounterCloud has a powerful cloud editor that allows you to search and delete.
9. Search your cloud by wildcard or select a few items at a time.
10. When you delete the data, not only is it deleted from Android; it is deleted from the cloud.
|App Name||Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App|
|Updated on||Jan 26, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nuvolect.countercloud|
Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App App Overview and Details
There is a new app on the market that is making a big splash. It is called Anti-Cloud, and it is billed as an anti-snooping app. It is designed to keep your data and your communications safe and secure.
The app works by encrypting your data and then sending it to a remote server. This means that even if someone were to get their hands on your data, they would not be able to read it.
Anti-Cloud also features a secure messaging system that allows you to send messages that cannot be read by anyone other than the intended recipient. This is a great way to keep your communications private.
Anti-Cloud is available for both Android and iOS devices, and it is free to download. So far, it has been downloaded by over 100,000 people.
Whats New In this Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App?
Cleanup for release to Github. Reduced APK and runtime memory size requirements.
Though the Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App is still in its developmental stages, it has the potential to be a reliable and trustworthy application. The app will allow users to keep their data and files safe from the prying eyes of the government and other third-party organizations. Additionally, the app will encrypt all user data, making it inaccessible to anyone who may try to hack into it. Overall, the Anti-Cloud, Anti-Snooping App is a much-needed application that will help to protect the privacy of users all over the world.