NTP (Network Time Protocol) is the most accurate time protocol available, and is used by many applications and operating systems. AtomicClock is a simple NTP time widget, which can be used to display the current time from an NTP server.
Features of AtomicClock: NTP Time & widget for PC
-Accurate current time
-Analog & digital clock
-Choose from different time servers or add your own
-Customizable widget with time and date
-Acoustic ticking and fluid second hand
-Choose between different clock faces
-Switch between local time and UTC, 24-hour and 12-hour clock
-Sync your physical watches and clocks
-Greenwich Time Signal
|App Name||AtomicClock: NTP Time & widget|
|Updated on||Jun 8, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=partl.atomicclock|
How To Use AtomicClock: NTP Time & widget on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download AtomicClock: NTP Time & widget on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type AtomicClock: NTP Time & widget and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
AtomicClock: NTP Time & widget App Overview and Details
AtomicClock is a simple NTP time widget for your Android device. It connects to one of the many NTP servers on the internet and displays the time accurate to the millisecond. The widget is resizable, so you can make it as large or small as you want.
Whats New In this Name?
• Added dialog for additional NTP info like round trip time & stratum
• Added button to manually get NTP time
• Many smaller improvements
The AtomicClock NTP Time widget is an excellent tool for keeping accurate time on your device. It is easy to use and set-up, and can be configured to keep track of multiple time zones. The widget is also customizable, so you can choose the look and feel that works best for you. Overall, the AtomicClock NTP Time widget is a great option for anyone looking for a reliable, easy-to-use time keeping solution.