AudioTool is an app that helps you improve your listening skills. You can listen to audio files of different accents and speeds, and then answer questions about what you heard. AudioTool is perfect for learners of all levels, from beginner to advanced. With AudioTool, you can improve your listening skills in a fun and interactive way.
- AudioTool are Total Install on Mobile 45121+
- AudioTool are Devolop By jjbunn
- Install AudioTool Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 30, 2020
AudioTool Andorid App Summary
jjbunn is the developer of this AudioTool application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 45121+ users of this app. The AudioTool app rating is currently 8.4.2. It was last updated on Nov 30, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of AudioTool for PC
point on the screen, and the SPL value and frequency are displayed. The cursors can be used to measure the width of a peak, or the distance between two peaks. The “Chart” button saves a chart of the cursor positions, and the “Signal” button plays a signal (sine, square, triangle, sweep, log sweep, warble, ramp, impulse) at the current cursor position.
How To Install AudioTool For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download AudioTool on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type AudioTool and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the AudioTool andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Nov 30, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.julian.apps.AudioTool|
AudioTool App Overview and Details
AudioTool is a powerful audio editing and recording toolkit that allows you to create and edit audio files, and record and mix audio. AudioTool includes a suite of professional-grade audio editing and recording tools, and provides a wide range of powerful audio processing features. AudioTool also includes a comprehensive set of audio effects and filters, and allows you to apply audio effects and filters to audio files, and to mix audio files with audio effects and filters. AudioTool also includes a powerful set of audio analysis tools, and allows you to analyze audio files, and to view and edit audio analysis data. AudioTool also includes a powerful set of audio restoration tools, and allows you to restore audio files, and to view and edit audio restoration data. AudioTool also includes a comprehensive set of audio file conversion tools, and allows you to convert audio files to and from a wide range of audio file formats.
Whats New In this AudioTool?
8.4.2 Like 8.4.1 targets Android 10 (SDK 29) but this version insists on legacy storage support, so allowing access to the sdcard for those running Android 10.
AudioTool has been an incredible asset to my music production. The ability to precisely equalize my tracks has improved the quality of my mixes dramatically. I highly recommend AudioTool to any musician looking for a more professional sound.