, or AugmentedClass, is a new and innovative way to learn. It is an augmented reality platform that allows students to interact with their course materials in a whole new way. With AugmentedClass, students can view 3D models of objects, explore historical sites, and participate in interactive activities. AugmentedClass is the future of education and is sure to engage students in a whole new way.
- AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education are Total Install on Mobile 61392+
- AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education are Devolop By CreativiTIC
- Install AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 29, 2022
AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education Andorid App Summary
CreativiTIC is the developer of this AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 61392+ users of this app. The AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education app rating is currently 4.2.18. It was last updated on Mar 29, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education for PC
-Create your own Augmented Reality projects
-Share your projects with others
-No prior knowledge in computer development needed
-Easy and quick to use
-Can be used by teachers, students and parents
-Works with mobile devices
-Use in classrooms and out of classrooms
How To Install AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education|
|Updated on||Mar 29, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.AugmentedClass.AClass|
AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education App Overview and Details
Augmented Reality for Education is an innovative new approach to teaching and learning that utilizes augmented reality technology to enhance traditional classroom instruction. With Augmented Reality for Education, teachers can overlay virtual 3D objects and information onto their students’ view of the real world, giving them a more interactive and engaging educational experience. Students can also use Augmented Reality for Education to explore the world around them and learn about new topics in a more interactive and immersive way.
Whats New In this AugmentedClass! Augmented Reality for Education?
– New Gizmo object control
– Admitted 3D formats: .glb, .gltf, .obj, .stl, .fbx, .3mf, .ply, .mol, .pdb
– We have also corrected minor bugs
If you imagine it, you can create it!
is a potential game changer for how future generations will learn. With more and more schools implementing iPads and other mobile devices, the potential for AR to be used in the classroom is great. The ability to overlay digital content onto the physical world and have it interact with real-world objects has the potential to make learning more immersive, engaging, and fun.