The AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf is a government program that helps self-employed individuals and small businesses with their taxes. The program offers a simplified tax process, lower rates, and deductions that can help reduce your tax bill. Additionally, the AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf offers assistance with social security and health insurance payments. To qualify for the AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf, you must be self-employed and earn a taxable income of less than €32,000 per year. If you meet the eligibility criteria, the AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf can help you save time and money on your taxes.
- AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf are Total Install on Mobile 703485+
- AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf are Devolop By ACOSS
- Install AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 13, 2022
AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf Andorid App Summary
ACOSS is the developer of this AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 703485+ users of this app. The AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf app rating is currently 5.1.0. It was last updated on Jun 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf for PC
– create an account and log in
– reset my password
– add my due dates to my smartphone calendar
– declare my sales
– pay my social security contributions
– manage my payment methods
– access my declaration history
– download my attestations
– modify my personal information
– contact a counselor or technical support
– view the user guide for the mobile application
– need technical assistance with the mobile application?
– contact technical support from the “Help” screen on the login screen, if you can’t create an account or have a password problem
– in the “Contact” section, by email, select “Contact technical support” or by phone at 3698 (free service + call price).
– for all other requests, we invite you to use the other available options in the messaging of the mobile application so that your request is transmitted to the right people.
– go to the official autoentrepreneur.urssaf.fr website and find the essentials of the status, the latest news, practical tips useful to your activity.
– enjoy your navigation in your application.
|App Name||AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf|
|Updated on||Jun 13, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.acoss.amme|
AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf App Overview and Details
The Urssaf is an organization in France that helps autoentrepreneurs with their taxes and social security. They offer support and guidance to those who are starting their own businesses, and they provide a number of resources on their website. There is also a helpline that you can call if you have any questions.
Whats New In this AutoEntrepreneur Urssaf?
Résolution de bugs mineurs.
After careful consideration, I have decided to become an auto-entrepreneur. The process of setting up my business was relatively simple and Urssaf provided clear instructions on what I need to do to be compliant. I am looking forward to building my business and making a contribution to the French economy.