We all know the drill: you’re browsing the web and you find a page you like, but then you have to go do something else and you forget to bookmark it. Later, when you want to go back to the page, you have to try to remember the web address or do a search for it. Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a way to easily go back to the page you were just on?
The Back Button is a browser extension that solves this problem. It adds a button to your browser toolbar that lets you quickly go back to the page you were just on. It works with all of the major browsers, and it’s free and easy to install.
So next time you’re browsing the web and you find a page you like, don’t forget to install the Back Button!
Features of Back Button for PC
– Soft-key of the back button.
– The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
– The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
– The Button or Widget can move in long push.
– Widget supports operation only a “Clock&Battery”
– In order to use it, please turn ON “Back Button” service from “setting -> Accessibility Option.”
– Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
– Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
– [Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
|App Name||Back Button|
|Updated on||Nov 16, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appspot.app58us.backkey|
How To Use Back Button on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Back Button on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Back Button and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Back Button App Overview and Details
Back Button is a story about a young girl who is trying to find her way in the world. She is struggling to find her place in the world and figure out who she is. She is trying to find her way back to herself.
Whats New In this Name?
– Disclosed the reason for using accessibility service.
After using the Back Button application for a while, I have found that it is a very useful tool. It allows me to quickly and easily go back to the previous page that I was on without having to use the back button on my web browser. This is especially useful when I am browsing the web on my phone, as the back button on my phone is not always easy to reach. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who spends a lot of time browsing the web on their phone.