Backgammon is one of the oldest board games in the world. It is believed to have originated in Iran in the 6th century BC. The game is a race game for two players, each of whom has fifteen pieces. The aim is to move all of one’s pieces around the board and then bear them off. The game is played on a board with twenty-four triangular points, called points, or triangles. The points are numbered from one to six, starting at the player’s right. The pieces are small, colored disks, called checkers.
- Backgammon Online are Total Install on Mobile 1713915+
- Backgammon Online are Devolop By Magic Board
- Install Backgammon Online Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 23, 2022
Backgammon Online Andorid App Summary
Magic Board is the developer of this Backgammon Online application. It is listed under the Board category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1713915+ users of this app. The Backgammon Online app rating is currently 1.6.2. It was last updated on Jun 23, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Backgammon Online|
|Updated on||Jun 23, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rstgames.backgammon|
Features of Backgammon Online for PC
1. Play against real people online.
2. Get free credits several times a day.
3. Play in either horizontal or vertical orientation.
4. Invite friends to private games with password protection.
5. Play the next game with the same players.
6. Link your account to your Google account.
7. Get achievements and smileys for your accomplishments.
8. See your rank on the leaderboard.
9. Chat with your opponents during the game.
10. Have a fun and rewarding experience playing Backgammon (Narde)!
How To Install Backgammon Online For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Backgammon Online on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Backgammon Online and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Backgammon Online andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Backgammon Online App Overview and Details
There are many different versions of backgammon that people can play online. However, the most popular one is the Classic version. This is the original game that has been played for centuries. The goal of the game is to remove all of the pieces from the board. Players can move their pieces by rolling the dice. The player with the most pieces left on the board at the end of the game wins.
Whats New In this Backgammon Online?
• Added option to delete account
• Minor improvements
Backgammon Online is a fun, easy to use application that allows users to play backgammon against others online. The application is easy to use and provides a great user experience. The application is also updated regularly with new features and enhancements.