A barometer is a scientific instrument used in meteorology to measure atmospheric pressure. A barometer consists of a glass tube with a mercury column in it. The atmospheric pressure pushes down on the mercury, and the column rises and falls as the pressure changes.
- Barometer Plus – Altimeter are Total Install on Mobile 260624+
- Barometer Plus – Altimeter are Devolop By PVDApps
- Install Barometer Plus – Altimeter Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 18, 2022
Barometer Plus – Altimeter Andorid App Summary
PVDApps is the developer of this Barometer Plus – Altimeter application. It is listed under the Weather category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 260624+ users of this app. The Barometer Plus – Altimeter app rating is currently 4.1.3. It was last updated on Feb 18, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Barometer Plus – Altimeter For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Barometer Plus – Altimeter on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Barometer Plus – Altimeter and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Barometer Plus – Altimeter andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Barometer Plus – Altimeter for PC
general it is very difficult to get 100% accurate altitude.
– Contains barometer and altimeter
– Unit support for pressure, altitude, temperature, and wind speed
– Personalization graphic in analog classic style
– Calibrate values output by sensors
– Pressure tracking and history graph
– Notification about pressure change
– Export history to CSV format
– Customizable notification change value
– 7 different barometer housing colors
– Black, white, or blue barometer disk background
– 4 different app backgrounds
– 3 different types of needle
– Transparent themes
– Interval update in setting
– When you have customized your widgets, press the back button to enable it
|App Name||Barometer Plus – Altimeter|
|Updated on||Feb 18, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dungelin.barometerplus|
Barometer Plus – Altimeter App Overview and Details
The Barometer Plus is an altimeter that is designed to provide accurate altitude readings for both hikers and climbers. The device has a large, easy-to-read screen that displays your current altitude, as well as your ascent or descent rate. The Barometer Plus also features a barometric pressure sensor that can be used to predict weather changes.
Whats New In this Barometer Plus – Altimeter?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
– New “Custom Notification” feature, please check Notification from the menu.
– Weather notification: app now notified you when worse weather may occur follow the changes of air pressure like: gale, storm, strong wind, etc
* Note: Altimeter and weather trend icon always show approximately result. You must always calibrate it follow the weather change for accurate result.
The Barometer Plus – Altimeter application is an excellent tool for tracking altitude changes and barometric pressure. The app is easy to use and provides accurate information. I highly recommend this app to anyone who needs to track altitude changes or barometric pressure.