The Bengali Bible is the translation of the Holy Bible into the Bengali language. The first translation of the Bible into Bengali was published in 1835 by the British and Foreign Bible Society. A new translation was published in 1878 by the British and Foreign Bible Society and the American Bible Society. A new translation was published in 1948 by the British and Foreign Bible Society, the American Bible Society, and the United Bible Societies. The Bible was published in electronic form in 1994.
- Bengali Bible are Total Install on Mobile 17334+
- Bengali Bible are Devolop By Колдаев Максим
- Install Bengali Bible Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 7, 2016
Bengali Bible Andorid App Summary
Колдаев Максим is the developer of this Bengali Bible application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 17334+ users of this app. The Bengali Bible app rating is currently 1.10. It was last updated on Jan 7, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bengali Bible for PC
1. Robust and easy to use with SQLite.
2. You can also use it to backup files on other devices’ SQLite databases for free.
3. Excellent features – simple and fast.
4. Also has the ability to monitor and protect a Texet file.
5. Ability to resize fonts and change the page margins.
6. The ability to have multiple books open at the same time.
7. You can highlight and take notes on specific passages.
8. The ability to change the text alignment.
9. You can search the text for specific words or phrases.
10. The ability to export the text to other formats.
How To Install Bengali Bible For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bengali Bible on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bengali Bible and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bengali Bible andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Bengali Bible|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Jan 7, 2016|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.dobro.bnbible|
Bengali Bible App Overview and Details
The Bengali Bible is the Bengali translation of the Bible, originally written in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek. The first translation of the Bible into Bengali was published in 1834. The Bible was first translated into Bengali by the British missionary William Carey. A revision of the Bengali Bible was published in 1856. The Bengali Bible was revised again in 1905 and published in 1912. A new translation of the Bible into Bengali was published in 1984. The Bengali Bible is published by the Bible Society of India.
Whats New In this Bengali Bible?
1.10 সরা বানান পরীক্ষণ + + সাধারণত অ্যাপ্লিকেশন থেকে প্রস্থান
ফন্টের আকার পরিবর্তন সংশোধন – সমস্ত পর্দা জন্য (- / +)
এক্সপ্লোর পরিচালনা গৌণ. BibleXML: একটি নতুন আন্তর্জাতিক স্টোরেজ ফরম্যাট বাইবেল রফতানি
সমর্থন বহিঃ অঙ্গ সংস্থান সঙ্গে সম্পূর্ণ টেক্সট অনুসন্ধান
The Bengali Bible application is a helpful tool for reading the Bible in the Bengali language. The application has a user-friendly interface and allows users to easily navigate the Bible. The application also includes features that allow users to highlight and take notes on specific verses.