Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator is a flight simulator game for the PC. The player takes on the role of a United States Navy Blue Angel pilot, flying a F/A-18 Hornet. The game features 20 different missions, as well as an F/A-18 Hornet simulator. The game also features a “Career” mode, in which the player can unlock new planes and missions by completing different objectives.
- Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator are Total Install on Mobile 1757173+
- Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator are Devolop By RORTOS
- Install Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 31, 2017
Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator Andorid App Summary
RORTOS is the developer of this Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator application. It is listed under the Simulation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1757173+ users of this app. The Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator app rating is currently 1.2.0. It was last updated on Mar 31, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator for PC
position the planes in space and decide the direction of flight for each one. With just a few taps you can create stunning and original aerial maneuvers.
-Become a member of the Blue Angels team
-Fly at 400 mph just 18 inches from your partner’s wing
-Experience official maneuvers aboard an F/A-18 fighter jet and a C-130 transport aircraft
-Perform 3D briefings
-Take complete control of the aircraft
-Activate the aircraft with the right timing on the rudder, landing gear, and smoke deployment
-Plan your exhibition by composing real aerobatics with faithfully reproduced official scenarios
-Create aerobatic figures with additive mode!
How To Install Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator App Overview and Details
Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator is an air combat flight simulator game for the Xbox One. The player takes on the role of a United States Navy Blue Angels pilot, flying a McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. The game features 12 missions, as well as a “quick start” mode where the player can select any of the missions. The game also includes a “free flight” mode in which the player can fly anywhere in the game world. The game world is based on the real world location of NAS Pensacola, Florida.
|App Name||Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator|
|Updated on||Mar 31, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.rortos.blues|
Blue Angels: Aerobatic Flight Simulator is a great application for anyone who loves aviation. The graphics are realistic and the controls are easy to use, making it a great choice for anyone who wants to experience the thrill of flying. The application is also great for learning about the different maneuvers that pilots use in an aerobatic display.