Bluetooth low energy (BLE) technology is a subset of Bluetooth technology that is designed for low-power consumption. It is used in a growing number of consumer electronics devices, including smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices.
BLE technology is also being used in a growing number of industrial and commercial applications, including asset tracking, inventory management, and security.
BLE technology is well-suited for use in smart radar applications because of its low power consumption and its ability to provide real-time location data.
Bluetooth LE Smart Radar Andorid App Summary
FruitMobile is the developer of this Bluetooth LE Smart Radar application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2403+ users of this app. The Bluetooth LE Smart Radar app rating is currently 1.2.0. It was last updated on Sep 20, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install/Download Bluetooth LE Smart Radar For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bluetooth LE Smart Radar on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bluetooth LE Smart Radar and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bluetooth LE Smart Radar andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Feature of Bluetooth LE Smart Radar for PC
1. Bluetooth smart radar updates position of devices on the radar every second.
2. Find a lost Bluetooth accessory or any other saved device.
3. Find all beacons around you like EddyStone, iBeacon, or alt beacon.
4. See the URLs advertised by EddyStone beacons.
5. See full details of other types of EddyStone beacons (TLMor Uid).
6. Tap on each device on the radar and get all details about it.
7. Connect to a device and find the services running on it.
8. Save favorite devices so that they can be found later if lost.
9. No Root, No Ads, No internet permission. Location permission is for finding devices in Android Marshmallow.
10. FAQs section for more help.
|App Name||Bluetooth LE Smart Radar|
|Updated on||Sep 20, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fruitmobile.bluetoothradar|
Bluetooth LE Smart Radar App Overview and Details
Bluetooth LE Smart Radar Sensor is a small, low-power radar sensor that can be used for proximity detection and object tracking. It operates in the 2.4 GHz band and has a detection range of up to 10 meters. The sensor can be used to detect the presence of objects in a room, or track the movement of objects around a room. It can be used for home security, automation, and other applications.
Whats New In this Bluetooth LE Smart Radar?
1. Support for dark and light themes
2. Added support to connect to more low energy devices
3. Fix for connection issues to certain health trackers
4. Enhanced device detection while finding lost device
5. UI redesign
6. Fix for crashes on certain devices on Android 11
Bluetooth LE Smart Radar has many potential applications, including collision avoidance, object identification, and spatial awareness. The technology has the potential to improve safety for drivers, cyclists, and pedestrians.