The British Museum Audio Buddy is an app that provides visitors with an interactive audio guide of the museum. The app allows users to explore the museum’s collection of artifacts and learn about the history of the museum. The app includes a map of the museum, and visitors can use the app to locate exhibits and learn about the objects on display. The British Museum Audio Buddy is a great way for visitors to learn about the history of the museum and its collection of artifacts.
- British Museum Audio Buddy are Total Install on Mobile 88200+
- British Museum Audio Buddy are Devolop By TRISHTI SYSTEMS
- Install British Museum Audio Buddy Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 27, 2022
How To Install British Museum Audio Buddy For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download British Museum Audio Buddy on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type British Museum Audio Buddy and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the British Museum Audio Buddy andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
British Museum Audio Buddy Andorid App Summary
TRISHTI SYSTEMS is the developer of this British Museum Audio Buddy application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 88200+ users of this app. The British Museum Audio Buddy app rating is currently null. It was last updated on May 27, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of British Museum Audio Buddy for PC
– 100+ rooms and 10,000+ artefacts
– Excellent interactive maps
– Room to room navigation
– Gets you around the museum quickly
– Great tours to suit your time and needs
– Images from every angle
– Plan your itinerary around the museum
– Don’t pay extra £7.5 for audio guide
– All this and more!
|App Name||British Museum Audio Buddy|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Updated on||May 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.bm.london.vusiem|
British Museum Audio Buddy App Overview and Details
The British Museum Audio Buddy is an interactive audio guide that helps visitors explore the museum’s collections. The Audio Buddy is equipped with a voice-activated search feature, which allows visitors to quickly and easily find information about the objects on display. The Audio Buddy also provides interesting facts and historical information about the museum’s collections.
Whats New In this British Museum Audio Buddy?
Great tours and fantastic audio
The British Museum Audio Buddy application is a great way to learn more about the museum and its exhibits. The app is easy to use and provides audio tours of the museum’s exhibits. The app is also a great way to learn more about the history and culture of the United Kingdom.