Bullet Boy is the story of a young man, Ricky, who is trying to make his way in the world. He’s had a hard life, and has been in and out of trouble with the law. Ricky is determined to make a better life for himself, and he’s willing to do whatever it takes to achieve his goals.
Bullet Boy is a story about redemption. Ricky has made a lot of mistakes in his life, but he’s not a bad person. He’s just trying to find his way. And despite all the odds, Ricky is determined to make something of himself.
Bullet Boy is a powerful and moving story about hope and redemption. It’s a story that will stay with you long after you finish reading it.
- Bullet Boy are Total Install on Mobile 1916904+
- Bullet Boy are Devolop By Pomelo Games
- Install Bullet Boy Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 1, 2021
Bullet Boy Andorid App Summary
Pomelo Games is the developer of this Bullet Boy application. It is listed under the Arcade category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1916904+ users of this app. The Bullet Boy app rating is currently 34. It was last updated on Nov 1, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Bullet Boy for PC
1. Fun and engaging indie adventure game.
2. Fast-paced action and super dynamic free 3D game mechanics.
3. More than 60 beautifully crafted levels.
4. Charming 3D graphics and super-engaging soundtrack.
5. Hours of challenging and delicious bird-avoiding jetpack gameplay.
6. Powerful cannons to shoot yourself up to the sky!
7. Three amazing powerups to give a twist to the game’s mechanics.
8. Fly through each level with your jetpack in this indie adventure!
9. Unlock awesome power-ups to increase the fun and the possibilities of blasting your way through this peculiar and beautiful world.
10. The 7 reasons why you’ll love Bullet Boy!
|App Name||Bullet Boy|
|Updated on||Nov 1, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pomelogames.bulletboy.google|
How To Install Bullet Boy For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Bullet Boy on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Bullet Boy and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Bullet Boy andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Bullet Boy App Overview and Details
Bullet Boy is a 2004 British film directed by Saul Dibb. It stars Alfie Allen, Ashley Walters, and Stephen Graham. The film follows the life of Ricky (Allen), a young Londoner who is shot in the head and ends up in a coma. When he wakes up, he is determined to get his life back on track.
Whats New In this Bullet Boy?
This update contains stability improvements and general bug fixes.
Bullet Boy is an excellent application that is perfect for anyone who wants to keep track of their expenses. It is easy to use and very reliable. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy way to keep track of their spending.