The Cent m-passbook app is a new and innovative way to keep track of your finances. With this app, you can easily monitor your spending and keep track of your budget. The app also allows you to create savings goals and track your progress. The Cent m-passbook app is available for free on the App Store.
- Cent m-passbook are Total Install on Mobile 5210830+
- Cent m-passbook are Devolop By CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
- Install Cent m-passbook Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 13, 2022
Cent m-passbook App Summary
CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA is the developer of this Cent m-passbook application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5210830+ users of this app. The Cent m-passbook app rating is currently 1.16. It was last updated on Apr 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Cent m-passbook For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Cent m-passbook on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Cent m-passbook and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Cent m-passbook andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Cent m-passbook for PC
1. Login with CIF and registered mobile number.
2. Bio-metric logins for users.
3. View account statements.
4. Filter by transaction date and search by remarks, amount and transaction type.
5. Option to set default account.
6. Rearrange entries by ascending or descending order.
7. Option to change number of transactions per page.
8. Personalise your passbook by creating your own personal ledger and tag/add transactions to it.
9. Share your account/transaction details using SMS, email etc.
10. Offline view.
|App Name||Cent m-passbook|
|Developer||CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA|
|Updated on||Apr 13, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobile.cbiepassbook|
Cent m-passbook App Overview and Details
A cent m-passbook is an e-wallet that allows users to store and manage their money. With a cent m-passbook, users can easily make online and in-store payments, as well as transfer money to other users. The app is secure, easy to use, and available for download on Android and iOS devices.
Whats New In this Cent m-passbook?
Cent m-passbook is a convenient and secure way to store your important documents and information. The app is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for managing your personal and professional life.