Checkers is a popular two-player board game that can be played indoors or outdoors. It is a race game in which each player tries to remove all of the pieces of the other player from the board.
Features of Checkers for PC
-Play against the computer or a friend
-Choose from a variety of board and piece colors
-Play with standard international rules or customize the game to your liking
-Track your progress and stats
-Completely free to play
|Updated on||Dec 26, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=draughts.checkers.Gamecard|
How To Use Checkers on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Checkers on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Checkers and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Checkers App Overview and Details
Invented in the 1950s, checkers is a two-player board game that is played on an 8×8 board. The game is known for its simple rules and its ability to be learned quickly. The game is won by either capturing all of your opponent’s pieces, or trapping their pieces so they can’t make any more moves.
Whats New In this Name?
Checkers is a mobile application that allows users to pay for goods and services by scanning a QR code. The application is easy to use and allows users to keep track of their spending.