Chemical substances are everywhere. We encounter them in our everyday lives in the form of solids, liquids, and gases. They are an important part of our environment and our economy.
Some chemical substances are necessary for life. Others can be harmful. Many are useful for manufacturing products. Some are even used as weapons.
In order to understand and protect ourselves from the dangers of chemical substances, we need to know something about them. This quiz is a starting point.
- Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz are Total Install on Mobile 1082126+
- Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz are Devolop By Andrey Solovyev
- Install Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 29, 2022
Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz Andorid App Summary
Andrey Solovyev is the developer of this Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz application. It is listed under the Educational category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1082126+ users of this app. The Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz app rating is currently 3.1.0. It was last updated on Jan 29, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz for PC
1. Inorganic Chemistry: compounds of metals (such as lithium hydride LiH) and non-metals (carbon dioxide CO2); inorganic acids (for example, sulfuric acid H2SO4), salts (including common salt – sodium chloride NaCl), and polyatomic ions.
2. Organic Chemistry: Hydrocarbons (from methane to naphthalene) and carboxylic acids (from formic to benzoic acid). Natural products, including 20 common amino acids and nucleic bases that are part of RNA and DNA molecules. You can also study the most important functional groups and classes of organic compounds.
3. All 118 chemical elements and the periodic table: the questions are divided into Periods 1–7.
4. Mixed compounds: systematic and trivial names; structures and formulas; organic, inorganic, and organometallic compounds; from acids and oxides to hydrocarbons and alcohols; two levels: 100 easy and 100 difficult chemicals.
5. Choose the game mode:
1) Spelling quizzes (easy and hard) – guess the word letter by letter.
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
6. Two learning tools
|App Name||Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz|
|Updated on||Jan 29, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asmolgam.chemicals|
How To Install Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz App Overview and Details
What is the difference between an acid and a base?
Acids are proton donors, while bases are proton acceptors. Acids are typically sour in taste, and turn litmus paper red. Bases are typically bitter in taste, and turn litmus paper blue.
Whats New In this Chemical Substances: Chem-Quiz?
+ Chemical Elements and Periodic Table.
+ New substances and levels: Inorganic and Organic Chemistry.
+ Dark theme.
Chem-Quiz is a great application for anyone who wants to learn more about chemical substances. The app is easy to use and provides a lot of information about different chemicals. I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to learn more about chemistry.