The Chwazi Finger Chooser is a tool that allows you to make a random selection from a list of options. It is a great tool for making decisions, and for choosing a winner from a group of contestants. The Chwazi Finger Chooser is simple to use. Just enter the options into the app, and select the number of fingers you want to use to choose a winner. The app will randomly select one of the options for you.
- Chwazi Finger Chooser are Total Install on Mobile 3110156+
- Chwazi Finger Chooser are Devolop By Ivan Seidel Gomes
- Install Chwazi Finger Chooser Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 19, 2013
Chwazi Finger Chooser Andorid App Summary
Ivan Seidel Gomes is the developer of this Chwazi Finger Chooser application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3110156+ users of this app. The Chwazi Finger Chooser app rating is currently 2.6. It was last updated on Nov 19, 2013. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Chwazi Finger Chooser for PC
-Easily choose how many people or groups you want to choose from
-Funny and interactive way to choose someone
-Works for any question
-Maximum number of fingers supported is 32
-Accepted maximum depends on device
|App Name||Chwazi Finger Chooser|
|Developer||Ivan Seidel Gomes|
|Updated on||Nov 19, 2013|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tendadigital.chwaziApp|
How To Install Chwazi Finger Chooser For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Chwazi Finger Chooser on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Chwazi Finger Chooser and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Chwazi Finger Chooser andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Chwazi Finger Chooser App Overview and Details
The Chwazi Finger Chooser is a mobile app that allows users to choose from a list of options by selecting one finger at a time. The app is designed for use in situations where a quick decision is required, such as when choosing a dish at a restaurant or voting for a candidate.
To use the app, the user selects a menu option, such as “appetizers” or “main course.” A list of choices is then displayed, one choice per finger. The user taps one finger at a time to select an option. When the user has made a selection, the app displays a confirmation message.
The Chwazi Finger Chooser is available for free on the App Store.
Whats New In this Chwazi Finger Chooser?
– New Game Mode: Select Groups
– Choose more than one finger
– Tutorial to better understand
– New Logo (Thanks Arthur Sacek!)
– Better animations and sounds
– Super cool sound effects (Thanks Lucas Côrtes)
– Vibrates when the one finger is selected
– Better animations and finger tracking
– Fixes bugs
As a human, making decisions is often difficult. There are so many factors to consider, and sometimes it’s hard to know what the right choice is. That’s where the Chwazi Finger Chooser comes in. This app allows you to make a decision by choosing from a list of options. It’s easy to use, and it can help you to make the best choice for you.