A clock widget is a small application that resides on the user’s desktop and provides a quick way to see the time. Clock widgets come in all shapes and sizes, from very simple ones that just show the time, to more complex ones that also show the date, weather, and other information.
- Clock Widget are Total Install on Mobile 870261+
- Clock Widget are Devolop By MASMAS Studio
- Install Clock Widget Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 7, 2017
Clock Widget Andorid App Summary
MASMAS Studio is the developer of this Clock Widget application. It is listed under the Personalization category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 870261+ users of this app. The Clock Widget app rating is currently 1.4.3. It was last updated on Jun 7, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Clock Widget For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Clock Widget on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Clock Widget and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Clock Widget andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Clock Widget for PC
1. Google Material Design
2. Lots of Customizations
3. Many Fonts for Clock and Date
4. Select Widget Click Actions
5. Tap on Widget to load up alarm/widget settings page
6. Supports Android version 4.1 and above
7. Widget is draggable to home screen
8. Keeps time updated even when app is killed
9. Alarm setting page
|App Name||Clock Widget|
|Updated on||Jun 7, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.masmas.clockwidget|
Clock Widget App Overview and Details
The Clock Widget is a helpful tool that displays the time in a convenient, easy-to-read format. It can be placed on your home screen or lock screen, and it updates automatically so you always have the most up-to-date time. The Clock Widget is available in a variety of colors and sizes, so you can find the perfect one to match your style.
Whats New In this Clock Widget?
Add Ubuntu fonts
Some bugs fixed
The Clock Widget is a great application that is helpful and easy to use. It is a great addition to anyone’s phone and is a great way to keep track of time. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone.