Are you tired of your music player taking up memory on your phone? CloudPlayer is the solution! It is a cloud & offline music player that lets you store your music offline and access it from any device. You can even create playlists and listen to your music offline. CloudPlayer is the perfect music player for those who want to keep their music library organized and accessible.
Features of CloudPlayer™ cloud & offline for PC
1. CloudPlayer is a revolutionary music player that puts you in control of your music, no matter where it’s stored.
2. Use it as an offline music player or link your Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive to create a giant cloud jukebox for all your music.
3. Stream or download from your cloud accounts for offline playback.
4. Enjoy built-in cloud playlist back-up & sync, Chromecast support, hi-fidelity FLAC & ALAC lossless sound, gapless playback, 10-band EQ, Android Wear & Android Auto support and more.
5. The basic app is free and we offer a free 30 day trial for premium features.
6. CloudPlayer features:
♬ Snappy material design UI
♬ High resolution Artist and album images
♬ Advanced sorting options for Albums, Artists, Composers, Genres and more
♬ Default screen selection
♬ Advanced 10 band equalizer with 17 presets and Preamp (premium)
♬ SuperSound™: Customize your sound with headphone enhancement, bass boost and widening effects (premium)
♬ Support for Lossless file formats such as FLAC and ALAC, including 24-bit audio files
♬ Support for Gapless playback for FLAC, ALAC and MP3/AAC tracks containing gapless metadata (premium)
♬ Support for MP3, AAC, OGG, m4a, wav and more
♬ Support for importing and streaming WMA files from the cloud
Cloud Playlists: (requires optional sign in)
♬ Free back-up of your playlists so you never lose your playlists if you change phones. (optional)
♬ Free playlist sync across your Android devices. For example, playlist changes you make on your tablet will be automatically reflected on your phone and vice versa. (optional)
Cloud music for Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive: (premium feature)
♬ Download or stream music directly from your Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive without arbitrary restrictions
♬ DOWNLOADED ONLY switch to filter out cloud songs or MP3s and only show locally stored music
♬ Cellular Data switch disables the app from using cellular data so you can stream on WiFi without worrying about data caps
Cast to wireless speakers and devices: (premium feature)
|App Name||CloudPlayer™ cloud & offline|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Feb 22, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doubleTwist.cloudPlayer|
How To Use CloudPlayer™ cloud & offline on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download CloudPlayer™ cloud & offline on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type CloudPlayer™ cloud & offline and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
CloudPlayer™ cloud & offline App Overview and Details
CloudPlayer is the ultimate music player for Android, with cloud storage and offline playback for your music library. It supports all popular formats, including FLAC, MP3, WAV, and OGG. You can add files to your library from your computer or the cloud, and play them back offline or on any Android device. CloudPlayer also features a beautiful, intuitive interface, Chromecast support, and the ability to create and share playlists.
CloudPlayer is the perfect music player for Android users who want to keep their music library in the cloud, and have access to it anywhere they go. With CloudPlayer, you can add files to your library from your computer or the cloud, and play them back offline or on any Android device. CloudPlayer also features a beautiful, intuitive interface, Chromecast support, and the ability to create and share playlists.
Whats New In this Name?
New in v1.8.5:
♬ Fixed Dropbox import issue caused by recent Dropbox API change.
♬ Fixed issue with list/grid not maintaining position when navigating backwards.
♬ Fixed invisible text issue in multiselect menu with red and blue themes.
♬ Fixed content flashing during media import.
♬ Fixed several playback issues where audio would drop out.
♬ Fixed invisible text issue in overflow menu with red and blue themes.
Since its release, CloudPlayer™ has been a resounding success. The app’s combination of cloud and offline playback capabilities has made it a favorite among music lovers. CloudPlayer’s unique features have also caught the attention of the media, and the app has been featured in several publications.