Copy / Move to sdcard is an essential feature that allows users to copy or move files from the internal storage of their device to the SD card. This feature is extremely useful, especially for devices that have limited internal storage. It can help users free up space on their device, which can be useful for installing new apps or storing large files.
- Copy / Move to sdcard are Total Install on Mobile 242958+
- Copy / Move to sdcard are Devolop By SmallCat Media
- Install Copy / Move to sdcard Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 8, 2022
Copy / Move to sdcard Andorid App Summary
SmallCat Media is the developer of this Copy / Move to sdcard application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 242958+ users of this app. The Copy / Move to sdcard app rating is currently 1.6.0. It was last updated on Jul 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Copy / Move to sdcard For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Copy / Move to sdcard on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Copy / Move to sdcard and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Copy / Move to sdcard andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Copy / Move to sdcard for PC
1. Move photos, videos, musics, and other downloads from your phone memory to SD card.
2. Copy files from internal memory to SD card.
3. Folder view for more details.
4. File filter helps to find all images, videos, musics, documents, etc.
5. Get more phone memory space by moving videos to SD card.
6. Delete files – delete unwanted internal memory files.
7. All features are free.
8. Move big files to SD card and get more memory space and speed up your device.
9. Provide suggestions.
10. Contact developer for support.
|App Name||Copy / Move to sdcard|
|Updated on||Jul 8, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sybu.files_sdcard|
Copy / Move to sdcard App Overview and Details
1. Connect your Android device to your computer.
2. Open a file explorer on your computer and locate your Android device.
3. Copy the files you want to move to your Android device to its SD card.
4. Disconnect your Android device from your computer.
5. Open a file explorer on your Android device and locate the files you copied to its SD card.
6. Tap and hold on the files you want to move to your device’s internal storage.
7. Drag the files to the “Internal storage” folder on your Android device.
8. Tap the “Move” button.
Whats New In this Copy / Move to sdcard?
* Easy file filter option added.
* Speed optimized
* Optimized user interface.
* Performance improvements.
* Bug fixes.
Copy and Move to SD Card is an Android application that helps users to copy or move files between the internal storage and SD card. This application is very easy to use. Users just need to select the files they want to copy or move, and then choose the destination (internal storage or SD card).