Cricket scorer is a software application that is used to record cricket matches. It is used by cricket players, coaches, and fans to record the progress of a cricket match. Cricket scorer is a Windows application that is easy to use and has many features that make it the perfect tool for recording cricket matches.
Features of Cricket Scorer for PC
1. Easy to use UI/UX.
2. Create teams and players on the go. (You don’t need to go to teams section and create team there. Just type the team name and players name and start the match, we will take care of rest.)
3. Ball by ball scoring.
4. Unlimited undo.
6. Complete scoreboard. (Batting, Bowling, Fall of Wickets etc.)
7. Individual player statistics.
8. Ability to change player name while scoring matches. Just tap on player name and type a new name.
9. Team management.
10. Resume any match from where you left. (Autosave match state)
11. Different type of reports and graphs.
12. Share Match Scorecard with buddies. (Needs internet)
13. Archive Matches.
|App Name||Cricket Scorer|
|Updated on||Jan 30, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kdm.scorer|
How To Use Cricket Scorer on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Cricket Scorer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Cricket Scorer and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Cricket Scorer App Overview and Details
Cricket Scorer is an app for scoring cricket games. You can keep track of the score, innings, and balls faced for each player. There is also a section for recording extras, such as wides and no-balls. You can also view a summary of the game, including the total runs, wickets, and overs.
Whats New In this Name?
– Fixed sharing scorecard issue.
– Now you can purchase a subscription and enjoy an ad-free experience.
– Added Over section in the scoreboard for the ball by ball analysis. (Available for all new matches)
– Fixed issue where the team name becomes zero after rename.
– Other performance improvements.
Cricket Scorer is a simple application that helps cricket enthusiasts keep track of the scores of the matches they are following. It is a handy tool for fans who want to be up-to-date with the latest scores without having to search for score updates on the internet. The app is easy to use and helps users keep track of the scores of all the matches they are following.