IOS 8 and up
DateBar is a simple and easy-to-use date in status bar tweak. It simply shows the date in the status bar in a human-readable format. You can customize the date format to your liking. DateBar is available in Cydia via BigBoss repo.
- DateBar – date in status bar are Total Install on Mobile 57706+
- DateBar – date in status bar are Devolop By Omer Peri
- Install DateBar – date in status bar Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 14, 2021
DateBar – date in status bar Andorid App Summary
Omer Peri is the developer of this DateBar – date in status bar application. It is listed under the Personalization category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 57706+ users of this app. The DateBar – date in status bar app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Jul 14, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install DateBar – date in status bar For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DateBar – date in status bar on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DateBar – date in status bar and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DateBar – date in status bar andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of DateBar – date in status bar for PC
1. Small app to show the current date as a notification in the status bar
2. No ads
3. Choose text, font, color and size
4. Requires Android version 6 Marshmallow (or above)
5. Option to hide the notifications from lock screen
6. Built in English, French, Spanish, Russian, Deutsch
7. Device language support
8. Blue, green and white icons
9. Day of the week display (sun, mon, …)
10. Format settings: you can choose how to display the date
|App Name||DateBar – date in status bar|
|Updated on||Jul 14, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omer.datestatusbar|
DateBar – date in status bar App Overview and Details
DateBar is a jailbreak tweak that places the date in the status bar. It is available on Cydia for free. DateBar is a simple tweak that does one thing and does it well. It places the current date in the status bar, so you can always see what day it is. DateBar is available on Cydia for free.
Whats New In this DateBar – date in status bar?
Decrease update interval to 1 minute to handle disappearing icons
Small improvements to support Android 11 features
DateBar is a great way to keep track of the current date. It is simple to use and easy to access. The date is always visible in the status bar, so it is always close at hand. I highly recommend this app for anyone who needs to keep track of the current date.