The dictionary is an important tool for anyone learning a language. It is also a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about the words they use every day. The Merriam-Webster dictionary is one of the most popular dictionaries in the United States. It is a comprehensive dictionary that includes definitions, pronunciations, example sentences, and etymologies for each word.
- Dictionary – Merriam-Webster are Total Install on Mobile 48239861+
- Dictionary – Merriam-Webster are Devolop By Merriam-Webster Inc.
- Install Dictionary – Merriam-Webster Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 30, 2022
Dictionary – Merriam-Webster Andorid App Summary
Merriam-Webster Inc. is the developer of this Dictionary – Merriam-Webster application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 48239861+ users of this app. The Dictionary – Merriam-Webster app rating is currently 5.3.8. It was last updated on Jun 30, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Dictionary – Merriam-Webster|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Jun 30, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.merriamwebster|
Features of Dictionary – Merriam-Webster for PC
1. New vocabulary-building quizzes
2. Voice search
3. Word of the day
4. Integrated thesaurus
5. Example sentences
6. Quick definitions
7. Audio pronunciations
8. Favorite words and search history
9. Scrolling index for tablets
How To Install Dictionary – Merriam-Webster For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dictionary – Merriam-Webster on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dictionary – Merriam-Webster and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Dictionary – Merriam-Webster andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Dictionary – Merriam-Webster App Overview and Details
The dictionary is a compilation of words and their definitions. It is a valuable resource for students, writers, and anyone else who needs to know the precise definition of a word. The Merriam-Webster dictionary is one of the most popular dictionaries in the United States. It is published in hardcover and paperback editions, and is also available as an electronic book.
Whats New In this Dictionary – Merriam-Webster?
Voice Search bug fix and other small tweaks.
The Merriam-Webster dictionary app is an excellent resource for students, professionals, and anyone else who wants to improve their vocabulary. The app includes a comprehensive dictionary, thesaurus, and word reference tools. It also offers voice search and audio pronunciation of words. The Merriam-Webster dictionary app is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to improve their language skills.