- This Apps Last Update On Jan 1, 2022
-Ability to write apps for Android, Amazon Fire, and ChromeBooks.
-Easily add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
-Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer, Bluetooth, WiFi.
-Use native controls and/or HTML5 and CSS.
-Create background services and Schedule Jobs.
-Build games with Animations, Sound Effects, and Physics.
-Control Arduino, ESP32, Raspberry Pi and other embedded devices.
-Create Kiosks, POS systems, and Machine controllers.
-Share app source with friends and store shared data in the CloudStore.
-Create home-screen shortcuts to your apps.
-Runs off-line and online.
-Available in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
-Hundreds of samples and demos.
-Hundreds of plugins available.
-Thousands of NPM modules available.
-Extendable via the Plugin SDK.
-New stuff being added all the time!
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
|Updated on||Jan 1, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartphoneremote.androidscriptfree|
** WARNING: Do not un-install DroidScript, just install over instead, because Android 10 ‘scoped storage’ may cause your projects to be deleted ***
– Added support for creating AAB files!
– Added new ‘Node Native’ app type (mix node and native).
– Added app.CreateNode() method
– Added Background Job support.
– Added new Chat tab to right side panel of mobile IDE.
– Added CustomTabs (thanks to Candlelight)
– Added CloudStore extension to the WiFi IDE
– And lots more, see forum for full list.