The djembe, or talking drum, is a percussion instrument from West Africa. It is made from a large, single piece of wood and has a drumhead on one end and a long, cylindrical neck on the other. The djembe is played by striking the drumhead with the fingers or palm of the hand, and the pitch of the drum can be changed by adjusting the tension of the drumhead. The djembe is often used in traditional West African music, as well as in modern music styles such as jazz, world music, and fusion.
Drum 2 Andorid App Summary
Alyaka is the developer of this Drum 2 application. It is listed under the Music category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5071806+ users of this app. The Drum 2 app rating is currently 4.0. It was last updated on Feb 18, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Drum 2 for PC
1. The drum is very funny and allows you to be a drummer.
2. You will love this drum set.
3. When first played, you may not be able to correctly touch the drums with your fingers.
4. Play the Drum 2 game continuously for a few hours or days, and you will be surprised at the mobile development of your hands.
5. Drum 2 game must be played in the presence of a mother or father, and it is encouraged for you to guide your kids through the game for a few days at first.
6. This game may be too advanced for infants under 6 months old.
7. Caution: Playing the application too much amount of time or leaving the children alone with the mobile phone or tablet pc is not encouraged.
How To Install Drum 2 For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Drum 2 on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Drum 2 and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Drum 2 andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Drum 2|
|Updated on||Feb 18, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tr.com.alyaka.alper.drum2|
Drum 2 App Overview and Details
The second drum is larger than the first and is made of wood. It is decorated with metal bands and has a leather strap for carrying it. The drummer can use the drum to keep time or to create a beat for the other musicians to follow.
Whats New In this Drum 2?
New Android features
Though I had never played an instrument before, the Drum 2 course gave me the skills and confidence to start playing the drums. I enjoyed the challenge of learning new beats and techniques, and the camaraderie of the class. The final performance was a great way to show off our new skills. I would recommend the Drum 2 course to anyone who wants to learn how to play the drums.