A altimeter is an instrument used to measure elevation or altitude. Most altimeters use an aneroid barometer to measure pressure changes caused by altitude changes. A small, lightweight altimeter is a common feature on hikers’ watches and is also built into some airplanes and gliders.
- Elevation Altitude Altimeter are Total Install on Mobile 93431+
- Elevation Altitude Altimeter are Devolop By zeekoapps
- Install Elevation Altitude Altimeter Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 30, 2022
Elevation Altitude Altimeter Andorid App Summary
zeekoapps is the developer of this Elevation Altitude Altimeter application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 93431+ users of this app. The Elevation Altitude Altimeter app rating is currently 1.5. It was last updated on Apr 30, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Elevation Altitude Altimeter|
|Updated on||Apr 30, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.za.simple.altitude.meter.altimeter.free|
Features of Elevation Altitude Altimeter for PC
1. Measure your current elevation and altitude.
2. Get accurate height information.
3. Find my height above sea level app is the only real altimeter.
4. Uses GPS coordinates to get elevation and altitude.
5. Get accurate height information for mountain biking lovers and hikers.
6. Measure height from the sea level.
7. Get information about atmospheric pressure.
8. Calculate the height of your current location.
9. Analog altimeter screen and digital altimeter screen.
10. Get result on the screen.
How To Install Elevation Altitude Altimeter For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Elevation Altitude Altimeter on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Elevation Altitude Altimeter and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Elevation Altitude Altimeter andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Elevation Altitude Altimeter App Overview and Details
An elevation or altitude altimeter is a scientific instrument used to measure the altitude of an object above a fixed level. The device is a form of an aneroid barometer. They are used in aviation, mountaineering, and other fields of endeavor where the measurement of altitude is important.
The first altimeters were invented by Frenchman Léon-Albert Girard in 1826. They were essentially level gauges with a pointer that indicated the height of the instrument above the ground. The first usable altimeter was developed in 1853 by Welshman John Tyndall. It measured the difference in air pressure between two points and used the principle of the siphon to indicate altitude. This altimeter was calibrated to measure altitude in British feet (1 foot = 12 inches).
In 1904, American engineer Fred T. Everest developed a new altimeter that was based on the barometric principle. It was calibrated in meters and used a dial to indicate altitude. This altimeter was adopted by the United States military in 1909.
Whats New In this Elevation Altitude Altimeter?
Elevation Altitude Altimeter is an extremely user-friendly application that not only accurately calculates elevation or altitude, but also provides real-time readings of atmospheric pressure. This app is perfect for hikers, climbers, and anyone who wants to stay safe and informed while in the great outdoors.