An electronic mortgage calculator, or EMI calculator, is a digital device used to calculate the monthly installment amount a borrower will need to pay to the lender in order to fully pay off a loan by the end of the loan term. The EMI calculator also takes into account the interest rate, the loan amount, and the number of months in the loan term.
Features of EMI Calculator – Loan Planner/Financial Calculator for PC
1. Loan EMI Calculator
2. EMI Charts
3. PDF/EXCEL Charts
4. Loan Affordability
5. Loan Comparison
6. Loan Amendment
7. Systematic Investment Plan
8. Fixed Deposit
9. Recurring Deposit
10. Social Media Sharing
|App Name||EMI Calculator – Loan Planner/Financial Calculator|
|Developer||Anpadmy Technologies Private Limited|
|Updated on||Mar 12, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arbapps.loanemicalc|
How To Use EMI Calculator – Loan Planner/Financial Calculator on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download EMI Calculator – Loan Planner/Financial Calculator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type EMI Calculator – Loan Planner/Financial Calculator and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
EMI Calculator – Loan Planner/Financial Calculator App Overview and Details
The EMI Calculator – Loan Planner/Financial Calculator is a very useful tool for calculating your monthly loan repayments. You can also use this calculator to determine how much you can afford to borrow, and how long it will take you to pay off your loan.
To use the calculator, simply enter the amount you want to borrow, the interest rate, and the number of years you want to repay the loan. The calculator will then calculate your monthly repayments and show you how much you will have paid off at the end of the loan term.
You can also use the calculator to compare different loan options. For example, you can compare the monthly repayments for a fixed-rate loan with the monthly repayments for a variable-rate loan.
The EMI Calculator – Loan Planner/Financial Calculator is a very handy tool for anyone who is considering taking out a loan.
Whats New In this Name?
Fixed Database Crash.
The Loan Planner/Financial Calculator is a great tool for anyone looking to take out a loan. It is easy to use and can help you plan your budget and get the best loan for your needs.