In Emily Wants To Play, you play as one of four people who have been kidnapped by the titular Emily, who wants to play a game with her captives. The game is a nightmarish experience, as you try to avoid Emily while also completing the objectives she gives you. The game is a horror title that is designed to scare the player, and it does a good job of it.
- Emily Wants To Play are Total Install on Mobile 1979211+
- Emily Wants To Play are Devolop By SKH Apps
- Install Emily Wants To Play Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 16, 2018
Emily Wants To Play Andorid App Summary
SKH Apps is the developer of this Emily Wants To Play application. It is listed under the Action category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1979211+ users of this app. The Emily Wants To Play app rating is currently 1.8. It was last updated on Aug 16, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Emily Wants To Play for PC
1. You can freely roam the house.
2. There are three dolls and a strange girl named Emily that will roam the house.
3. Stay away from them, but if you do end up in a room with one, figure out how to stay alive.
4. It may be your last pizza delivery.
5. The front door suddenly closes behind you.
6. You just wanted to finish this last delivery and head home for the night.
7. No one answers when you announce your pizza.
8. There’s an eerie silence.
9. It’s storming pretty bad.
10. Go to settings/apps/Emily Wants to Play and turn storage permissions ON.
|App Name||Emily Wants To Play|
|Updated on||Aug 16, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.skhapps.ewtp|
How To Install Emily Wants To Play For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Emily Wants To Play on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Emily Wants To Play and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Emily Wants To Play andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Emily Wants To Play App Overview and Details
In Emily Wants to Play, players take on the role of a character who has recently moved into a new house. The player’s objective is to figure out the mystery of what happened to the previous owner, Emily, and why her toys are now coming to life. The game is set up as a series of puzzles that the player must solve in order to progress. Along the way, the player must avoid being captured by the toy monsters that are now roaming the house.
Whats New In this Emily Wants To Play?
Emily Wants To Play is an intense and suspenseful game that will keep players on the edge of their seats. The game is set up like a horror movie, where players are constantly being chased by a psychopathic Emily. The objective of the game is to survive for as long as possible, while avoiding Emily and the other dangerous obstacles in the game. Emily Wants To Play is a great game for players who are looking for a challenging and suspenseful experience.