The French language is spoken by over 350 million people worldwide, making it the second most spoken language in the world. While it is not the official language of France, it is the official language in 29 countries, making it an important language to learn. The French language is known for its poetic cadence and the ability to express complex ideas in a succinct way. The French language is also one of the Romance languages, which are derived from Latin.
Features of English French Dictionary for PC
– French <> English Dictionary
– Offline and free
– Can search both English and French words
– Can search words directly from internet browser or other applications by using sharing option
– In sharing option, will find French Dictionary and choosing it will open the dictionary with the shared word so you need not type.
– Exiting from the dictionary will return you to internet browser or other applications again.
– This is not only a dictionary but also a learning tool.
– You can use this dictionary when you have no internet connection.
– MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) option is available.
– There is autosuggestion so you need not type full words.
– You also can use speech to text feature.
– You can add words to the study plan and remove words from the study plan.
– When you start typing, you will see some words starting with the letters you typed.
– The dictionary searches in a database for the matching words. This can slow down typing in small handsets. Therefore in settings there is an option to turn that off. So low profile mobile handsets can turn off auto search to type quickly.
– You will see a Dictionary icon on the notification bar to start the app quickly.
– On sharing text you will find the French Dictionary. This will be helpful to find out the meaning of any word.
|App Name||English French Dictionary|
|Category||Books & Reference|
|Updated on||Mar 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dictionary.fr|
How To Use English French Dictionary on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download English French Dictionary on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type English French Dictionary and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
English French Dictionary App Overview and Details
This dictionary is a comprehensive guide to the French language. It includes over 60,000 entries, as well as pronunciation guides, verb conjugations, and idiomatic expressions. The dictionary is updated regularly to ensure that it remains current and relevant. It is an essential tool for students, travelers, and businesspeople who need to communicate in French.
Whats New In this Name?
• IAP added to remove ads.
• Copy to Search is improved.
• The Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature is improved.
The English French Dictionary application is a great tool for students and professionals who need to translate words between the two languages. The app is easy to use and has a comprehensive dictionary of words and phrases. It is a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their French language skills.