Welcome to English Grammar Practice. In this course, you will learn all about English grammar. We will start with the basics and work our way up to more complex concepts. You will have the opportunity to practice what you learn with exercises and quizzes. I hope you enjoy this course and that you will learn a lot!
- English Grammar Practice are Total Install on Mobile 415578+
- English Grammar Practice are Devolop By Magoosh
- Install English Grammar Practice Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 31, 2020
English Grammar Practice Andorid App Summary
Magoosh is the developer of this English Grammar Practice application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 415578+ users of this app. The English Grammar Practice app rating is currently 3.4.1. It was last updated on Jan 31, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of English Grammar Practice for PC
☞ All English grammar flashcards crafted by an expert English tutor: more flashcards coming soon
☞ Explanations of essential concepts frequently seen on English grammar tests
☞ Decks for different types of English grammar tests: more flashcards coming soon
☞ Track your learning progress
☞ Smart algorithm that helps you learn English grammar effectively
☞ Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com.
How To Install English Grammar Practice For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download English Grammar Practice on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type English Grammar Practice and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the English Grammar Practice andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||English Grammar Practice|
|Updated on||Jan 31, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.magoosh.gre.flashcards.grammar|
English Grammar Practice App Overview and Details
1. Parts of Speech
There are eight parts of speech in English: nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections.
Nouns are words that identify people, places, things, or ideas. Nouns can be common or proper. Common nouns are general words that refer to any person, place, or thing, while proper nouns are specific names for people, places, or things.
Pronouns are words that take the place of nouns. There are seven different types of pronouns: personal, reflexive, reciprocal, interrogative, relative, indefinite, and demonstrative.
Adjectives are words that describe or modify nouns. They can be used to make a sentence more specific or to add detail. Adjectives often come before the nouns they modify, but they can also come after the nouns or be used in possessive form.
Verbs are words that express action or state of being. There are three main types of verbs: action, linking, and helping. Action verbs express physical or mental actions, linking verbs connect the subject with a word that describes it, and helping verbs help the main verb express the action or state of being.
Whats New In this English Grammar Practice?
Added Google and Facebook login
Overall, English Grammar Practice is a great way to improve your grammar skills. The app provides clear and concise explanations of grammar rules, and offers plenty of practice exercises to help you master them. The app is easy to use and provides a great learning experience.