Nepali is the official language of Nepal and is spoken by about 18 million people in Nepal and in Indian states of Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Darjeeling and Sikkim. Nepali is also spoken in Bhutan and Burma. It is a Indo-Aryan language and is written in Devanagari script. Nepali is closely related to Hindi and Punjabi. English To Nepali Translator is a software that enables you to translate English words and phrases to Nepali, and vice versa.
- English To Nepali Translator are Total Install on Mobile 1755890+
- English To Nepali Translator are Devolop By AllDictionaryApp
- Install English To Nepali Translator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- English To Nepali Translator Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 10, 2021
English To Nepali Translator Andorid App Summary
AllDictionaryApp is the developer of this English To Nepali Translator application. The size of English To Nepali Translator is undefined. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1755890+ users of this app. The English To Nepali Translator app rating is currently 3.5.2. It was last updated on Jul 10, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of English To Nepali Translator for PC
-Offline English Nepali Dictionary
-Quote of the day
-Daily new inspiration for English Learning Language & words
-Learn Idioms & Phrases
-Learn new idioms and phrases daily
-Search and share
-English to Nepali Online Translator
-Translate your words and sentences into Nepali using a Nepali online translator
-English To Nepali Voice Search
-Text To Speech
-Learn New Word
How To Install English To Nepali Translator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download English To Nepali Translator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type English To Nepali Translator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the English To Nepali Translator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||English To Nepali Translator|
|Updated on||Jul 10, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ac.englishtonepalitranslator|
English To Nepali Translator App Overview and Details
Nepali is the official language of Nepal. It is a member of the Indo-Aryan language family. Nepali is spoken by about 18 million people in Nepal and by a few hundred thousand people in India. Nepali is written in the Devanagari script.
Whats New In this English To Nepali Translator?
Thank you for considering our English to Nepali Translator application. We hope you find it useful and easy to use. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.