In 1962, three prisoners made a daring escape from Alcatraz federal prison in San Francisco Bay. The men, John Anglin, Clarence Anglin, and Frank Morris, were never found, and the escape was considered one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in American history.
Now, almost fifty years later, a team of investigators is determined to finally solve the case. The team has been using the latest technology to study the escape route, and they believe they have finally found the clues that will lead to the Anglin brothers and Morris.
The escape from Alcatraz is an intriguing mystery that has captured the public’s imagination for years. The new evidence that has been uncovered in the past few months is sure to spark renewed interest in the case, and hopefully, this time, the mystery will be solved.
- Escape Alcatraz are Total Install on Mobile 7162269+
- Escape Alcatraz are Devolop By App Holdings
- Install Escape Alcatraz Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 4, 2018
Escape Alcatraz Andorid App Summary
App Holdings is the developer of this Escape Alcatraz application. It is listed under the Puzzle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7162269+ users of this app. The Escape Alcatraz app rating is currently 1.4.1. It was last updated on Jun 4, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Escape Alcatraz for PC
1. 50+ clever puzzles – unlike anything you’ve ever seen.
2. Integrated Hint System, if you need a little help.
3. Find hidden tools to aid in your escape.
4. Hints and Answers available as IAP
5. Escape Alcatraz is a FREE-TO-TRY app. You can play the first chapter for free, if you want to unlock the epic FULL version, there is a one-time fee to purchase, plus a FREE option unlock the FULL version, too.
How To Install Escape Alcatraz For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Escape Alcatraz on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Escape Alcatraz and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Escape Alcatraz andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Escape Alcatraz|
|Updated on||Jun 4, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshgames.escapealcatraz|
Escape Alcatraz App Overview and Details
In 1962, three inmates made a daring escape from Alcatraz prison in San Francisco Bay. The escape was dramatized in the 1979 movie “Escape from Alcatraz” starring Clint Eastwood. But what really happened on that fateful night?
Frank Morris, John Anglin, and Clarence Anglin were all serving time for bank robbery. They had been planning their escape for months, and on the night of June 11, 1962, they finally made their move.
The three men had managed to smuggle tools into their cells, and they used these tools to break through the concrete walls of their cells. They then climbed up to the roof of the prison and shimmied down a utility pipe to the water below.
They then swam to a small island in the bay, where they had stashed a raft and some supplies. They then sailed to freedom, never to be seen again.
It is not known whether the men actually made it to safety or not, but their escape is still considered to be one of the most daring in history.
Whats New In this Escape Alcatraz?
After spending nearly three decades in prison, John could finally be a free man. He had served his time and was now eager to start over. But first, he had to make it out of Alcatraz alive.
The Escape Alcatraz application was his chance to do just that. He had to complete a series of challenges and puzzles in order to make it out of the prison and to freedom.
John was determined to succeed. He had come too far to give up now. He put his all into the challenges and was finally able to make his escape.
He was free at last.