Screen filters help reduce the amount of blue light emitted from your screen. Blue light has been shown to cause eye fatigue and can disrupt your natural sleep rhythm. Screen filters are available in a variety of tints, and some even come with an anti-glare coating.
- Filter Your Screen are Total Install on Mobile 1660183+
- Filter Your Screen are Devolop By KP Funny Apps
- Install Filter Your Screen Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 7, 2015
Filter Your Screen Andorid App Summary
KP Funny Apps is the developer of this Filter Your Screen application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1660183+ users of this app. The Filter Your Screen app rating is currently 1.17. It was last updated on Dec 7, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Filter Your Screen for PC
restore the killed services after some time.
1. Filter disappears after exiting the app.
2. Device settings allow “Drawing over other apps” feature.
3. Filter to reduce color tint on the screen.
4. Change screen temperature.
5. Dim screen for night if it is too bright.
6. Screen Test feature to find dead pixels on your screen.
7. Filter Effect feature to display Scan Lines on your screen.
8. OLED screen owner please read.
9. Rate/review this app if you like it.
10. Known Issue: The filter disappears randomly.
How To Install Filter Your Screen For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Filter Your Screen on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Filter Your Screen and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Filter Your Screen andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Filter Your Screen App Overview and Details
Filter your screen is a phone application that helps you to focus on the task at hand by filtering out notifications and other distractions. The app allows you to select the people and apps you want to receive notifications from, and then filters out all other distractions. This allows you to stay focused on the task at hand without being interrupted by notifications.
|App Name||Filter Your Screen|
|Developer||KP Funny Apps|
|Updated on||Dec 7, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kovit.p.filteryourscreen|
Filter Your Screen is a great application that can help you focus on the task at hand. It blocks out distractions and allows you to stay productive. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to be more productive.