A flashlight is an electric light source that uses a small incandescent light bulb or a light-emitting diode (LED) to produce white light. It is a common tool used by people in a variety of settings, such as in emergency services, automotive repair, and outdoor recreation.
- Flashlight are Total Install on Mobile 186351+
- Flashlight are Devolop By Gamma Play
- Install Flashlight Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 19, 2017
Flashlight Andorid App Summary
Gamma Play is the developer of this Flashlight application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 186351+ users of this app. The Flashlight app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Oct 19, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Flashlight For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Flashlight on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Flashlight and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Flashlight andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Flashlight for PC
– Turns device into flashlight
– SOS signal for emergency use
– 60 seconds light on
– Battery meter
– Brightest LED
– Screen light on devices without camera LED flash
– Easy and fast to use
– Stunning and realistic HD design
– Supports all Android devices
|Updated on||Oct 19, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamma.flashlight|
Flashlight App Overview and Details
A flashlight is a portable light source that uses a battery to create a bright light. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but all of them have a light and a switch. Some flashlights also have a zoom feature, which allows the user to focus the light on a specific object.
Whats New In this Flashlight?
Thanks for using Flashlight! We bring updates to Google Play regularly to constantly improve speed, reliability, performance and fix bugs.
The flashlight application is a very useful application that can be used for a number of different purposes. The application is very easy to use and can be accessed by clicking on the flashlight icon on the home screen. The flashlight can be used as a regular flashlight or as a strobe light. The strobe light feature can be used to signal for help or to warn others of danger. The flashlight can also be used to see in the dark. The application can be used to light up a dark room or to find something in the dark. The flashlight can also be used as a safety tool. The application can be used to light the way in an emergency situation or to help find a lost item. The flashlight application is a very versatile and