Foscam Monitor is a 3rd party app that allows you to view your Foscam IP cameras from your Android device. With Foscam Monitor, you can keep an eye on your home or office from anywhere in the world. The app supports live streaming and playback of video footage. You can also use Foscam Monitor to change camera settings and access event logs.
- Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) are Total Install on Mobile 176056+
- Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) are Devolop By Amstapps
- Install Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 26, 2020
Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) Andorid App Summary
Amstapps is the developer of this Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) application. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 176056+ users of this app. The Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) app rating is currently 3.0.5. It was last updated on Oct 26, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) for PC
1. Detects cameras in your network automatically
2. Easily setup your camera in 3 steps
3. Manage key aspects of your camera such as video settings, motion detection and more
4. Fast video streaming up to 30 fps
5. Record videos (H264 models only, no audio)
6. Take snapshots
7. Motion control with gestures or buttons
8. Get notifications upon alarm detected (app must be running)
9. Camera model (e.g. R2 and R4) are not supported
10. Video recording does not include audio
How To Install Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Foscam Monitor (3rd party app)|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Oct 26, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amstapps.xfoscamviewerdemo|
Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) App Overview and Details
Foscam Monitor is a third-party app that allows you to remotely monitor your Foscam IP camera from your iOS device. The app provides a live view of your camera, as well as the ability to view past recordings. You can also control various settings for your camera, such as changing the resolution and streaming quality.
Whats New In this Foscam Monitor (3rd party app)?
– Support audio for H264 cameras
Overall, the Foscam Monitor app is a great tool for keeping an eye on your home or office surveillance cameras. It is easy to use and provides a great viewing experience. The only downside is that the app does not currently support all Foscam cameras, so make sure to check the compatibility list before downloading.