Free WiFi Spot is a website and app that provides a directory of free WiFi hotspots around the world. With over 600,000 hotspots in 180 countries, Free WiFi Spot is the largest directory of free WiFi hotspots online. The app is available for iOS and Android, and the website is accessible from any device.
Whether you’re on vacation and need to connect to the internet, or you’re just running low on data, Free WiFi Spot can help you find a free WiFi hotspot. The app and website are both easy to use, and you can filter results by country, city, and type of hotspot.
Free WiFi Spot is the perfect resource for anyone who needs to connect to the internet while traveling. With over 600,000 free WiFi hotspots, you’re sure to find a connection wherever you go.
- Free WiFi Spot are Total Install on Mobile 2242377+
- Free WiFi Spot are Devolop By Rsp974 Apps
- Install Free WiFi Spot Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 25, 2014
Free WiFi Spot Andorid App Summary
Rsp974 Apps is the developer of this Free WiFi Spot application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2242377+ users of this app. The Free WiFi Spot app rating is currently null. It was last updated on May 25, 2014. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Free WiFi Spot for PC
1. The application automatically authenticates users on public Wi-Fi networks.
2. The phone will activate the WiFi and identify itself automatically.
3. The application periodically checks the status of the internet connection to the hotspot.
4. If necessary, the application will re-authenticate the user.
How To Install Free WiFi Spot For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Free WiFi Spot on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Free WiFi Spot and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Free WiFi Spot andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Free WiFi Spot|
|Updated on||May 25, 2014|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.pb.freewifispot|
Free WiFi Spot App Overview and Details
Free WiFi Spot is a website and app that helps you find free and open WiFi hotspots worldwide. With over 500,000 hotspots in over 180 countries, Free WiFi Spot is the largest and most up-to-date directory of free WiFi hotspots. You can search for hotspots by location or by provider. The Free WiFi Spot app is available for iOS and Android.
Whats New In this Free WiFi Spot?
The Free WiFi Spot application is a great way to find free WiFi in your area. It is easy to use and has a large database of WiFi hotspots. I highly recommend this application for anyone who needs access to free WiFi.