In a world of constant distractions, the FreeHour App provides a much needed break. For students, this app is a lifesaver, allowing them to focus on their studies without interruption. FreeHour provides a clean, distraction-free environment in which students can work on their assignments, without the worry of incoming messages or notifications. This app is perfect for students who need to stay focused and productive.
- FreeHour – Student App are Total Install on Mobile 37158+
- FreeHour – Student App are Devolop By Vioside
- Install FreeHour – Student App Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 21, 2022
How To Install FreeHour – Student App For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download FreeHour – Student App on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type FreeHour – Student App and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the FreeHour – Student App andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
FreeHour – Student App Andorid App Summary
Vioside is the developer of this FreeHour – Student App application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 37158+ users of this app. The FreeHour – Student App app rating is currently 7.0.1. It was last updated on Jun 21, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of FreeHour – Student App for PC
1. Import your timetable from a classmate or sync FreeHour with Google Calendar
2. Share your timetable with friends and find common free slots to meet up on campus
3. View your friends full timetable (if permission is given)
4. Get reminders for your timetable with Lecture Reminders
5. Never miss a deadline with the Tasks & Assignments section
6. Keep track of all upcoming exams with the Exam Countdown
7. Chat on FreeHour’s built in student messenger
8. Save money with weekly Student Offers around your area
9. View all Student Events in your area
10. Find hundreds of Student Jobs – Powered by KeepMePosted
|App Name||FreeHour – Student App|
|Updated on||Jun 21, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vioside.freehour|
FreeHour – Student App App Overview and Details
FreeHour is a student-led app that connects students with free or discounted activities in their city. From movie screenings to yoga classes, FreeHour offers a variety of affordable activities for students to participate in. By providing a one-stop-shop for affordable activities, FreeHour helps students save money and explore their city.
Whats New In this FreeHour – Student App?
FreeHour 3.0 Summer Mode is here, with a brand new tab for 10 weeks of summer madness!
Freebies & Offers: We’re giving away huge freebies from some of your favourite brands, from Mcdonald’s to Starbucks & more. We’ve also got 30+ exclusive offers incl. buy 1 get 1 free options.
Events & Nightlife: Enter our Weekly Ticket Raffle, with 10 free tickets to any event being given away each week. We’re also giving you Ticket Promo Codes & Nightlife Bar Offers to help save you money!
Overall, the FreeHour student app is a great way to find free or discounted activities in your area. The app is easy to use and navigate, and the deals are updated regularly. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to save money on things to do.