FreeJSTAT is a free, open source software for statistical analysis. It can be used to perform a wide range of statistical tests, including t-tests, ANOVA, regression, and chi-squared tests. FreeJSTAT also includes a variety of graphical tools for data visualization.
How To Install FreeJSTAT For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download FreeJSTAT on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type FreeJSTAT and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the FreeJSTAT andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
FreeJSTAT Andorid App Summary
medjstat is the developer of this FreeJSTAT application. It is listed under the Business category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 300+ users of this app. The FreeJSTAT app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Dec 15, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of FreeJSTAT for PC
1. Summary Statistics
2. Frequency Distribution
3. F Test
4. Bartlett’s Test
5. Paired t-Test
6. Unpaired t-Test
7. Goodness-of-Fit Test
8. Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test
9. Mann-Whitney U Test
|Updated on||Dec 15, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=medjstat.xxxx|
FreeJSTAT App Overview and Details
FreeJSTAT is a free and open source Java based software for Statistical Analysis and Data Mining. It provides a graphical environment for data analysis and data mining. It also includes powerful algorithms for data analysis and data mining.
Whats New In this FreeJSTAT?
Free statistical software for Android
As a data scientist, I found the FreeJSTAT application to be an extremely valuable tool for exploring and analyzing data. The application is user-friendly and easy to navigate, which makes it a great tool for beginners. The variety of functions and statistical analyses available in the application makes it a powerful tool for experienced data scientists as well. Overall, I found the FreeJSTAT application to be an excellent tool for data exploration and analysis.