A camera flash is a device used in photography to produce a flash of artificial light at the time of exposure. It is used to illuminate the subject and to compensate for the low-light conditions. There are two types of camera flashes: front and rear. The front flash is placed in front of the lens and the rear flash is placed behind the lens. Each type has its own benefits and drawbacks.
- Front/Rear Flash are Total Install on Mobile 207073+
- Front/Rear Flash are Devolop By Saurabh Swain
- Install Front/Rear Flash Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 28, 2018
Front/Rear Flash Andorid App Summary
Saurabh Swain is the developer of this Front/Rear Flash application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 207073+ users of this app. The Front/Rear Flash app rating is currently 1.2. It was last updated on Aug 28, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Front/Rear Flash For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Front/Rear Flash on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Front/Rear Flash and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Front/Rear Flash andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Front/Rear Flash for PC
-The flashlight will not work with the application which uses the mobile camera.
-The flashlight is easy to use.
-The flashlight is lightweight.
-The flashlight does not have a background process.
-The flashlight does not have any ads.
|App Name||Front/Rear Flash|
|Updated on||Aug 28, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saurabh.frontflash|
Front/Rear Flash App Overview and Details
This flashlight is designed to be used as a front or rear light. It has two modes: high and low. In high mode, the light will last for 3 hours, and in low mode, it will last for 12 hours. The flashlight is made of aluminum and has a water resistant rating of IPX-4.
Whats New In this Front/Rear Flash?
Compatibility issue resolved and bugs fixed
We have created a front/rear flash application that is easy to use and helps you take great pictures. Our application is easy to use and helps you take great pictures.