Are you always worried that you will run out of battery power and not have enough time to charge your device? If so, then you will love the Full Battery Charge Alarm! This app is designed to notify you when your device has reached a full battery charge, so you can unplug it and avoid any unexpected power outages. The Full Battery Charge Alarm is a great tool for keeping your device powered up and running smoothly.
Features of Full Battery Charge Alarm for PC
– Get an alarm ringtone as an alert for free when your battery indicator is “fully charged” and “critically low” to protect your smartphone from problems like overcharging, heating, hanging, low battery backup, draining, etc.
– Safeguard your mobile phone from being stolen away while charging with an intelligent anti theft security alert protector. Without your authentication, no one can stop the alarm.
– Get all the details of your battery (usage, capacity, health, level, etc.) with a touch.
– Enable all 3 alert alarms at a time! (full battery, low battery, anti theft)
– Pick and set your own choice of music as your alarm alert tone.
– Theft alert is enriched with advanced combination of cutting-edge security parameters to protect your smartphone smartly.
– Check how much time left for mobile to charge completely when plugged-in.
– Check estimated available battery life when unplugged.
|App Name||Full Battery Charge Alarm|
|Updated on||Jun 1, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ebizzinfotech.fullbatteryandunpluggedalarm|
How To Use Full Battery Charge Alarm on a PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Full Battery Charge Alarm on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- After the download is complete, launch the .exe file to start the setup
- Follow the on-screen instructions to successfully install Bluestacks
- After installation, launch Bluestacks on your computer
- You will be asked to sign in; use your Gmail ID to log in to Bluestacks
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Full Battery Charge Alarm and press Enter
- Select the most appropriate app from the search results and then click on it to expand
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the application within the emulator and enjoy
Full Battery Charge Alarm App Overview and Details
Do you ever worry that you’re not getting the most out of your battery? Do you ever forget to charge your phone and end up with a dead battery? Well, never fear, your problems are solved! Introducing the Full Battery Charge Alarm! This amazing little device will notify you when your battery is fully charged, so you never have to worry about overcharging again! It’s easy to use- just plug it into your phone’s charging port and wait for the beep! The Full Battery Charge Alarm is a must-have for anyone with a smartphone!
Whats New In this Name?
The Full Battery Charge Alarm application is a great way to keep track of your battery life. It is an easy to use application that will notify you when your battery is fully charged. This application is a great way to keep your battery healthy and extend its life.