Gardroid is an app that helps you to manage your vegetable garden. It tells you when to water your plants, when to fertilize them, and when to harvest them. It also keeps track of how much produce you have grown, so you can keep track of your garden’s progress.
Gardroid – Vegetable Garden Andorid App Summary
Dimitri De Kerf is the developer of this Gardroid – Vegetable Garden application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 375008+ users of this app. The Gardroid – Vegetable Garden app rating is currently 1.16.5. It was last updated on Oct 26, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Gardroid – Vegetable Garden for PC
1. Suitable sowing and harvesting periods
2. The desired temperature to sow
3. Helpful tips for taking care of the plant
4. The right sowing depth, row distance and spacing between plants
5. Track the progress of your vegetables
6. Add your own notifications to each plant in your garden
7. Write down your notes inside the notebook
8. Mark plants as favourite and get notified when you best start them
9. Gardroid allows you to put the probable harvesting day for each plant in your calendar, so you have an idea when you’ll be able to enjoy your fresh crops!
10. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to share your cultivated vegetables and suggestions!
How To Install Gardroid – Vegetable Garden For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Gardroid – Vegetable Garden on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Gardroid – Vegetable Garden and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Gardroid – Vegetable Garden andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Gardroid – Vegetable Garden|
|Developer||Dimitri De Kerf|
|Updated on||Oct 26, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hookah.gardroid.free|
Gardroid – Vegetable Garden App Overview and Details
Gardroid is the perfect solution for anyone who loves gardening, but doesn’t have the time or space to maintain a traditional garden. It’s an automated vegetable garden that requires no maintenance and can be placed almost anywhere. You simply choose the vegetables you want to grow, and Gardroid takes care of the rest. It’s perfect for apartment dwellers, people who work long hours, or anyone who wants to grow their own vegetables without any of the hassle.
Whats New In this Gardroid – Vegetable Garden?
• Adjust the date of a note
• Bugs cleared from the garden
Recently added features:
• Sort favourites based on harvest date
Gardroid has been a life-saving application for me. I don’t have to worry about my plants anymore, because Gardroid takes care of them. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep their plants healthy and alive.