GaugeConstruction is a privately-owned, full-service construction company that has been in business since 2004. We are a licensed general contractor in the states of Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin. We specialize in the construction of commercial, industrial, and institutional projects. Our services include pre-construction, construction, and post-construction services. We have a proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget. We are a member of the Associated General Contractors of America.
- GaugeConstruction are Total Install on Mobile 17+
- GaugeConstruction are Devolop By Athenium Analytics
- Install GaugeConstruction Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 29, 2021
GaugeConstruction Andorid App Summary
Athenium Analytics is the developer of this GaugeConstruction application. It is listed under the Weather category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 17+ users of this app. The GaugeConstruction app rating is currently 1.6.0. It was last updated on Nov 29, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of GaugeConstruction for PC
1. GaugeConstruction is a complete, cloud-based weather analytics tool for contractors and builders that delivers short-term, long-term and post-event weather insights across the construction lifecycle.
2. Our team of Ph.D.s, meteorologists, and engineers apply big data, machine learning and predictive analytics to empower construction industry leaders and site personnel to more effectively assess risks, evaluate weather conditions and improve operations.
3. The GaugeConstruction mobile app brings all of the web platform’s features, and more, to your phone or tablet.
4. View week-by-week weather risks across different phases and times.
5. Get risk scores based on decades of historical data.
6. View weather risk profiles specific to the construction site’s geography, construction phase and relevant perils.
7. Estimate monthly lost weather days before breaking ground with site-specific historical weather data.
8. Set unique, custom weather thresholds for each location based on contractual obligations or local knowledge.
9. Understand how severe weather will affect your bottom line.
10. Configure thresholds for wind speed at up to 490ft above the surface for both forecast and post-event alerting.
How To Install GaugeConstruction For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download GaugeConstruction on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type GaugeConstruction and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the GaugeConstruction andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Updated on||Nov 29, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atheniumanalytics.gaugeconstruction|
GaugeConstruction App Overview and Details
GaugeConstruction is a company that specializes in the construction of custom gauges and sensors. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry, and our team of experts can build any gauge or sensor to your specifications. We also offer a wide range of products and services, including calibration and repair. We are your one-stop shop for all your gauge and sensor needs!
Whats New In this GaugeConstruction?
Added notification about lightning events
The GaugeConstruction application is a great tool for construction workers and professionals. It is easy to use and helps to keep track of important information. The application is reliable and helps to ensure that construction projects are completed on time and within budget.