GeoGebra is a free 3D calculator software application that can be used for math and science education. It has an easy-to-use interface and supports 3D plotting, animation, and many other features. GeoGebra is widely used in schools and universities around the world.
- GeoGebra 3D Calculator are Total Install on Mobile 2065844+
- GeoGebra 3D Calculator are Devolop By GeoGebra
- Install GeoGebra 3D Calculator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 27, 2022
GeoGebra 3D Calculator Andorid App Summary
GeoGebra is the developer of this GeoGebra 3D Calculator application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2065844+ users of this app. The GeoGebra 3D Calculator app rating is currently 5.0.635.0. It was last updated on Jun 27, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install GeoGebra 3D Calculator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download GeoGebra 3D Calculator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type GeoGebra 3D Calculator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the GeoGebra 3D Calculator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of GeoGebra 3D Calculator for PC
1. Plot f(x,y) functions and parametric surfaces.
2. Create solids, spheres, planes and many more 3D objects.
3. Get intersection points and cross-sections.
4. Experience sliders, points, graphs and geometry all working together.
5. Search for free learning activities directly from our app.
6. Save and share your results with friends and teachers.
7. Send us your questions or feedback via Twitter @geogebra.
8. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Enjoy learning mathematics and science with GeoGebra.
10. Download our app today!
|App Name||GeoGebra 3D Calculator|
|Updated on||Jun 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.geogebra.android.g3d|
GeoGebra 3D Calculator App Overview and Details
GeoGebra 3D Calculator is a powerful mathematical tool that enables you to visualize 3D objects and graphs. With GeoGebra 3D Calculator, you can easily perform complex mathematical operations and explore various geometrical shapes. Additionally, GeoGebra 3D Calculator allows you to control the viewing angle and perspective of 3D objects, making it an ideal tool for scientific and mathematical research.
Whats New In this GeoGebra 3D Calculator?
• New feature: AR ratio. The ratio between the real world and the GeoGebra coordinate system can be displayed
• Bug fixes and lots of improvements under the hood
GeoGebra 3D Calculator is an application that allows users to calculate 3D objects. The application is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.