Google Pay is a digital wallet platform developed by Google to enable users to make payments and store their payment information. Google Pay can be used to make payments online and in physical stores, as well as to send and receive money from friends and family. Google Pay is available on Android and iOS devices, as well as on desktop and laptop computers.
- Google Pay are Total Install on Mobile 490860257+
- Google Pay are Devolop By Google LLC
- Install Google Pay Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 13, 2022
Google Pay Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Google Pay application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 490860257+ users of this app. The Google Pay app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Jul 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Google Pay|
|Updated on||Jul 13, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel|
Features of Google Pay for PC
-You can send and receive money using the new Google Pay app.
-The app has all the best features, including tracking spending and getting insights.
-If you have any questions, you can head over to the Google Pay support website.
How To Install Google Pay For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Pay on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Pay and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Google Pay andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Google Pay App Overview and Details
Google Pay is a digital wallet platform developed by Google that allows users to make payments and store their payment information in one place. Google Pay can be used to make payments online and in physical retail locations. In addition, Google Pay can be used to make in-app purchases. Google Pay is available on Android and iOS devices.
Whats New In this Google Pay?
• Store your loyalty cards, offers, and even tickets and boarding passes in the new Passes tab
• Easily manage the cards saved to your Google Account
Since its inception, Google Pay has revolutionized the payment process. The application has made it easier for users to make payments without having to fumble for their wallets. Additionally, the app has helped to reduce the chances of fraudulent activities. With its many benefits, Google Pay is the perfect payment application for users of all ages.