Google Podcasts is one of the most popular podcast apps in the world. With a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features, it’s no wonder why so many people love it. With Google Podcasts, you can easily find and listen to your favorite podcasts. You can also create custom playlists, and even speed up or slow down the playback. Plus, with Google Podcasts, you can easily keep track of your listening progress.
- Google Podcasts are Total Install on Mobile 341058086+
- Google Podcasts are Devolop By Google LLC
- Install Google Podcasts Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 25, 2021
How To Install Google Podcasts For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Podcasts on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Podcasts and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Google Podcasts andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Google Podcasts Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Google Podcasts application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 341058086+ users of this app. The Google Podcasts app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Oct 25, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Google Podcasts for PC
1. Play the latest episodes from your favorite shows.
2. Explore podcast recommendations just for you.
3. Manage your listening activity.
4. Customize your listening experience.
5. Listen wherever you are.
6. Stream episodes for instant playback.
7. Auto-download episodes to listen offline and on the go.
8. Discover podcasts using Google Search and Google Assistant.
9. Find out more in the Help Centre.
10. Visit the Help Centre for more information about Google Podcasts.
|App Name||Google Podcasts|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Oct 25, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.podcasts|
Google Podcasts App Overview and Details
Google Podcasts is a podcasting service by Google. It was announced on May 15, 2018, and launched on June 18, 2018. It is available on Android, iOS, and the web.
Whats New In this Google Podcasts?
Google Podcasts now supports adding podcasts by RSS feed! Open the app and navigate to Activity, and then to the Subscriptions tab. Select the three dots in the top right corner and then “Add by RSS Feed.” Once added, the podcast will appear along with your other subscribed shows, including at the top of the Home tab.
Since its inception in 2005, podcasting has seen a resurgence in popularity. With the advent of smartphones and other mobile devices, it has become easier than ever to access and listen to podcasts. In addition, podcasting has become a more mainstream form of media, with many popular radio shows and networks offering their content in podcast form.
One of the most popular podcast applications is Google Podcasts. This app is available on Android and iOS devices, as well as on the web. It allows users to search for and listen to podcasts, as well as subscribe to them. Google Podcasts also allows users to create playlists of their favorite podcasts, as well as speed up or slow down the playback of podcasts.